KAEFER provides a Pre-Insulation process that offers compelling benefits over conventional hand applied and other insulation methods.
KAEFER has invested heavily in research and development to refine a mechanised process that results in a high-quality overall solution that can be completed anywhere, on-time and at a competitive costs.
The Pre-Insulation process is based around modular-plant and facilities that can be mobilised around the globe to efficiently insulate the pipes at a more convenient location before they are installed on-site. The insulation that is applied within the plant is comprised of several layers of Polyurethane foam covered by a tough outer composite shell.
Along with fulfilling the primary insulating functions, the Pre-Insulated pipe is also mechanically very robust and able to cope with the rigors of construction followed by a long future of low-maintenance operation. This system has proven itself over the years in numerous installations.
- Provides a cost effective solution
- Reduces working time onsite
- Predictable productivity
- Controlled conditions
- High Performance Cryogenic Insulation
- Robust Chemical Resistant non Corrosive Finish
- Low Maintenance
- Resistant to Mechanical Damage
- Accommodates Stresses and Strains associated with Thermal Cycling
- High Quality Insulation and Finish Applied in Shop Controlled Conditions
- Cost and Time Saving – installation hours on site reduced dramatically